The awards, now in their 5th year (2019), recognise the work of those who improve road safety in their communities across Northern Ireland.
The awards offer members of the public the opportunity to highlight the contribution exceptional people and organisations in making our roads safer for everyone.
There are 10 categories as listed below covering the public, private and voluntary sectors.
The 2019 awards ceremony took place on Friday 22nd November at Cultra Manor, Belfast, as part of Road Safety Week. The closing date for entries was on Thursday 31st October 2019.
The entry form is very easy to complete and can be downloaded on the link below.
Download the entry form here:NI Road Safety Awards 2019 – Entry Form
The categories and sponsors are below:
- Education Sector – New Driver NI
- Lollipop Person – Specsavers
- Driving Instructor – Drive Tech
- Emergency Services – Applegreen
- Voluntary Sector Individual – Hankook
- Voluntary Sector Group – CRASH Services
- HGV/LGV Sector – TCTS Group
- Public Sector – Road Safe NI
- Business Sector – JMK Solicitors
- Lifetime Achievement – Department for Infrastructure